Another fabulous activity at Sandy Pines is mini golf. It is right across from the pool and it is free. So most times that we go to the water park the kiddos run over and play a round. Here they are getting ready to start with Raegan and Courtney. Aren't the girlies cute in their matching suits??

Jacksona and Chandler having a ball!

Oh the joys of being a kid. I often feel that the kiddos are too spoiled by us being out at Sandy Pines. There is so much for them to do and I think they take it all for granted. When I was little playing mini golf or going to a water park was the most special treat~only to be done once in a great while. And when we did it we were so excited and thankful to be able to go (I'm not sure we always showed it, but I know it was special!) Our kiddos do it everyday of their lives in the summer and they think it's normal?!
Well times obviously have changed and I am so very thankful that we are so blessed to be able to have a place at SP. And....... I have to work on the teaching the kiddos to be more thankful part!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment