Friday, August 27, 2010

The beverly hillbillies

The week before friends were coming to camp with us our golf cart died. So we brought it in to get fixed. We got it back the day of our camping adventure and it went out again. So, we brought it back in and let them know it wasn't working. They offered to give us a loaner cart for the week and asked us if we wanted the 6 seater. I of course said that would be fabulous knowing that friends were coming out. The Krieders came for the week and we enjoyed the "hoopty ride" with all of the kids. What a riot! We looked like the beverly hillbillies, but we loved piling all 10 of us onto the cart and cruising around. What a sight! This is what dreams are made of!

Seriously I think that the cart kept the mommas sane for the week. How can you not smile when riding around on this beast? I'm giggling even now posting this!

Oh the little things in life. Wonderful memories!


0 comments: