Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation Bible School

This year we did Sonquest rain forest VBS at Church. It was sooo much fun and the kids really enjoyed it. I really don't have many pics of the week because I was a little busy each night, but I still wanted to post about it! Avery went to class for the first time this year. She thought that she was soooo cool. She felt like a big girl. She loves to sing and do the motions, hear the story and of course make fruit loop necklaces and then eat them all!

This year Tim taught a kickball class for a couple nights. The kids love playing and running around all crazy. Jackson especially liked spending time with Dad!

On the last night a member of the Church brought in his Macaw for the kids to see and pet. It was so neat and it fit perfectly with the rain forest theme. The kids thought that it was the coolest thing ever! VBS was awesome this year. We had twice as many kids this year as we did last year. The kids brought alot of friends this year. We are so thankfull that God gives us this opportunity to teach the kiddos about God's love and reach out to new families. I love VBS!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job at leading VBS this year Jill! I am very proud of you! Mom