Sunday, March 20, 2011

Girls weekend

Jackson's birthday is coming up soon and Tim decided to take him to the lego store in Chicago. So, they headed out Friday afternoon and didn't come home until Saturday night. SO...... the girls are left on their own. Jaide and Aves decided that we should have a dinner party. I thought that might be fun, so i told them to set it up and I would join them for dinner. They got very creative. They set up a table for their babies and also decorated with Christmas decorations.

I had to laugh at this. The treadmill was set up in the middle of the room, so they decided that it would be the dinner table. Great idea! The girls spent at least and hour playing and setting up the dinner party. When they were finally happy with the results, they called me to dinner!


Avery took our orders and was the cook. She prepared us each a wonderful dinner!



And then we had to have present time. We each had to pack a present for someone and Aves drew out of her cup to see who would go first.




Jaideyn won and loved her gift as you can see! I just love these girlies!! I love to see them love each other and play for hours on end with each other. They truly love each other and I enjoyed every minute of our dinner party!





Later that night it was time for the real dinner party. The girls chose their own outfits and we got dressed up for dinner with Papa and Mema. Avery chose her "rockstar" coat for the evening and her pretty pink princess purse.






LOVE that girl!







And Jaideyn chose a fabulous plaid skirt and her special star shirt to compliment it. Also she displayed her wonderful dance moves while posing for pics! Such a beautiful girl inside and out!








Our girlies!









And some giggles!






















And the night would not be complete without a trip to Costco after dinner. We strolled around for a while and the girls saw these ridiculous animal hanging out in the aisles. They had a riot riding them and playing with them. I think that Aves is convinced we are buying her one for Christmas. Interesting!






The boys had a great time in Chicago full of fun memories (which unfortunately I don't have any pics of~because I had the camera!) And the girls had a great bonding weekend at home full of fun memories!













0 comments: