So one day we were playing outside and Jaideyn asked me if she could climb the tree (yes she asked.) Little miss nervous, prim and proper, scared of everything Jaideyn wanted to climb the tree. But had to ask first~just in case that wasn't ok for girls to do!! I was shocked. Jackson has been climbing that tree for years and she has never wanted to try. She always just stood at the bottom of the tree and yelled at Jackson to be careful! I was so excited that she wanted to try. I immediately helper her up and away she went. Unbelievable~she didn't even mind that the branches were dirty and scratching her a little bit.
When she got up this high I thought for sure she would freak out and want to get down, but to my suprise she started smiling and said how much she liked being up there. She even stayed up there by herself while I went inside and grabbed my camera. I am so proud of her!!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Our tough little girls
Posted by Jill at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment