On Sunday April 4 our beloved Bubbles died. Bubbles was our beta fish that was given to us last Christmas. He lived in his little glass vase on our counter for 1 year and 3 months. He was our first pet as a family and we learned to love him. Avery was especially fond of him. I must say that when we first got Bubbles I was a bit nervous that he would not survive more than a week at our house, but we managed to keep him alive for a long time! When he died we decided that it would be best if we burried him. (Tim wanted to flush him, but I was afraid we would scar the kiddos. They would never want to use the toilet again!!) So Tim put Bubbles in a bag and we set off to find his final resting place. Suprisingly Avery asked if she could carry Bubbles to the woods!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Bye Bye Bubbles!
Posted by Jill at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment