Friday, May 7, 2010

Road trip!!

It was a beutiful sunny day, so we decided to head to Holland for the evening. Jackson was staying overnight at Papa and Memas, so we packed up the girls and headed out. We try to do this as much as possible each summer and were so thankfull to be able to start already. On the ride out there I got out the camera to document our trip and I turned around and asked Avery to smile for me~this is what I got!

And then this!!

While we were there we stopped at Dutch Village. It wasn't open, but it is still fun to walk around and see the ducks and tulips.


The girls brought along bubbles to blow over the water.



It was quite windy there so the bubbles weren't working very well, but with a little instruction from "Mother Jaideyn" Avery figured it out!




Just CUTE!! Love those cheeks and lips!!





Showing us how it is done!! She was all business when it came to blowing bubbles!






Trying so very hard to smile nice for Mom! I thank God for these precious little peanuts everyday!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do too!!! Mom