At the end of December we visited the dentist and he noticed that Jackson had a slightly loose tooth. Jackson was VERY excited to hear this. We were sure that it would take a long time for it to fall out, so we were telling him it probably wouldn't be until summer that is came out. Well, we sure were wrong. Of course he played with it all the time and finally in March it started to get quite loose. Then we noticed that the adult tooth was already growing in behind it. That was something I didn't think about and it looked really weird. Apparently that adult tooth decided it was time for the baby tooth to come out! So, he twisted and he turned....
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Losing his first tooth!
I suppose I am a bad Mom because I'm not so good at playing along with these things. Jackson already know that it is just Dad and Mom and not really the tooth fairy. We tried to play along by telling him to make sure he leaves his tooth under his pillow so that the tooth fairy can leave him something. He looks at me and says "Mom, I know it's just you!" We still managed to get in there unnoticed and left him a little treat. He was probably disapointed with the "tooth fairy" because earlier that night he got $5, but this tooth fairy doesn't leave that much money!!!
Posted by Jill at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment