Friday, December 5, 2008

Visiting santa!

Tonight santa was at Family Fare. We thought that it might be fun for the kids to go and see him and get their pic taken with him. Of course all 3 of the kids were afraid of him. Finally they agreed to stand next to him if i went with them. I was so excited to sit on this small bench next to the very large and strange man. "talk about uncomfortable and slightly creepy!" I now realize why the kids don't like to go by santa. I certainly did not like it very much either!!! Avery wasn't very excited to see santa either. Below are pics of what she did the whole time!



She was scared to say the least. She had the white knuckle grip on Tim's jeans and could not be swayed to go near santa. Not even for candy -believe it or not!






0 comments: