Friday, December 5, 2008

Bye-bye mullet!!!!

Tonight Avery got a haircut and we said goodbye to the mullet. She has had it cut before, but not this much. We told Heather to cut as much of it off as she could without making Avery look even more like a boy!!! We did not want to go from mullet to bowl cut, so she did her best. Only time will tell how it's going to look, but so far we think it is much improved!

Funny story-before Heather started cutting she asked me what I wanted her to do. I asker her what her advice was and we were discussing it. Diane (who is in the background) came over to look at her hair to give her advice. The first thing she did was turn to me and say "well, what are you doing with those bangs?" I instantly busted out laughing and my only response was "good question!" It may not sound that funny now, but if you are familiar with Avery's hair- you know that I have been wondering what is going on with her bangs for a long time now and it was hilarious to me that that was the first question Diane asked. I explained to her that we have done nothing with the bangs. Unfortunately that is just how they are growing. I guess God has a sense of humor also!!!

Anyways, Avery did a great job and sat nice for her haircut. She looked so cute sitting in the chair with that big cape on. Although it may sound shallow- please continue to pray that Avery will eventually grow some hair (and some bangs!!)
Thank you, I know that she will appreciate your prayers much later in life!


1 comments:

Bradi said...

I can't wait to see, although I will miss the "pigs"! =(