It is already winter and I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday we were enjoying Sandy Pines. And now we have enjoyed and disposed of all our leaves (thank you for a job well done Tim), played in the snow, gone sledding and spent too many days curled up in the house reading books and watching movies! It's going to be a long, long winter!!!
Anyways, here are some fun pics of our lives in the last few weeks. The kids love leave time. When it is time to rake them they are outside all day (yes, because that's how long it takes to rake them all) and really enjoy playing. Here Jackson is taking a slide down the hill in the leaves.
Avery walking around aimlessly as she often does. She is pretty cute though- isn't she?
The girls enjoying a nice wagon ride.
Running down the hill.
Spending some quality time with Uncle Marky.

Who says you can't decorate Christmas cookies in November? So, they were supposed to be thanksgiving cookies, but the kids insisted on having "fun colors". Apparently the yellow, orange and brown that I suggested for our cookies was not going to cut it. They wanted pink, blue, yellow and green. So, we made Christmas cookies. I was a little wary about Avery participating, but she did very well. I didn't even find any frosting on her clothes. I must say that I found quite a bit in her mouth though!!


1 comments:
Hey, I love your new look on your blog!! Are we going to decorate Christmas cookies this year or is that been taken care of? You are such a patient Mom!!
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment