Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Say it ain't so!"

Our baby is 6 today. I can't even believe it! He is growing up way too fast. Happy birthday Jackson! I love you so much! I can not believe how much of a "big boy" you are. All I can think about is how you used to hold your hands over your eyes whenever you were drinking your bottle as a baby. Where has the time gone? I am sad- but thankful. You are such an awesome boy and you are learning so much. You are learning to read and you can write. I am still amazed every time you write something down. I am so proud of you. Ok- the tears are flowing- so it is time for mom to be done with this post. I love you so much bubba and I pray for you every day! May God continue to work in your heart!

Tim and I gave Jackson a Game boy for his birthday! He was very excited. Just another sign that our baby is growing up!


Tonight Jackson chose to celebrate his birthday at "Chuckie's." We had pizza, opened presents, played games and had birthday cake. Papa and Mema joined us for this fun filled evening! Thank you so much papa and mema for helping us celebrate Jackson's birthday!

Jackson "posing" with his new scooter.



Enjoying playing games with papa!




1 comments:

mb said...

happy birthday bubba!
sorry i didnt call- i had a little note on my desk all day to remind me and everything! diana was here last night and i forgot to call until about 9:30 (10:30 your time) and figured it might be a little too late by then... tell him hi for me!