Last night we had observation time at Jaideyn's dance class. She is in a tap and ballet class. It started in September and usually we just have to drop her off and leave. We can watch through the window, but we aren't allowed to be in the room. So, this was a very exciting time for Jaidey and us. We were able to stay for the whole hour and watch. Of course we all had to check it out. This was a very special time for me as a mother. I was watching and had to laugh because Jaideyn can not possibly do two things at once, she tries so hard but it seems she is always one step- or two behind! I must also admit that I was living vicariously through my daughter. I never thought that I would be that way, but there I sat watching and was reminded of the thoughts I had as a youngster longing to take a dance class (sorry mom, I know I have never expressed this to you- but it's true!) Anyways, I was so proud and happy to see my little Jaidey enjoying herself and doing so well at something she really loves!
Yup, that's Jaideyn in the middle- a little off, but doing her very best!
Mommy is so proud of you Jaideyn!
And then of course there is Avery. She absolutely can not stand it when she is not the center of attention. So, she sat on the floor and did her own dance moves! She just wanted to be included! I must say that it was very cute to see her dancing along. The truth is she could probably join the class and keep up just fine! Isn't it amazing how God gives us each our own talents and abilities!
2 comments:
Yeah yeah..'bad mom of the year award' over here! I'm sure RG was in awe watching Jaidy and wondering why her mom is SO mean and never lets her do anything fun.
"Next year" (that's my mantra for everything) =)
p.s. HB kills me.
Post a Comment