Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh Avery!

I just had to write this one down so I don't forget. So I figured this was the best place... it can't get lost!
This morning at breakfast Avery came up to me with a water bottle that Tim had filled with Kool aid for him to drink. She insisted that she was going to drink it for breakfast. I told her that she was not going to drink it. She got upset and said "Daddy let me have a drink one time, so I can drink it." I told her that she would not be drinking it (and especially NOT for breakfast.) I took the juice from her and she said "fine, when you are gone to Bible school or work and just Daddy is home I AM going ot drink it!"
Oh my!! How in the world does a 3 year old figure that out already?? Only Avery!

1 comments:

Bradi said...

She is such a Sass-A-Frass! I love it.