Our Jaidey lady is 5. I can not believe it. I kinda still want her to be about 10 months old. That is when she found her smile and it hasn't left since. And that is when she started sucking her thumb with her "peeply". And that is when she started waking up saying "ba ba mama" (she wanted a bottle!)And that is when she would sit in the living room and play with her toys for hours on end.
But, I know that can't happen and so I will enjoy remembering all the fun we have had over the years! My sweet little birdie isn't sucking her thumb anymore and "peeply" is gone and she is sleeping in a big girl bed. We have moved onto choosing what dress would look pretty and letting me know exactly how she would like her hair done for the day. Oh how things change, but one thing is for sure she is still my sweet and smiling baby birdie!!
Jaidey has been asking for months if she could have a birthday party for her 5th birthday. I finally gave in and said that she could have a party with the girls in her preschool class. So on Monday afternoon we had 12 5 and 6 year old girls playing at our house! On Sunday night we all worked together as a family to decorate the house for the party. Then Monday morning we set up the table and did the final decorating. Jaideyn tended to every detail and had the table set "just so."
Thursday, June 10, 2010
The big birthday party
Posted by Jill at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment