So, what have we been doing for the last month? We have been keeping busy with all kinds of different things. I thought that I would do some random pics as an update!Here is our buddy Connor. We have enjoyed many a days playing with Connor. He discovered play-doh the other day and it has quickly become his favorite thing to do!
The girls hanging out with daddy. Here they had both just woken up from their naps and like to "cozy" for a bit before the get going!
Tim has been very busy putting shelves in the girls' closets. He did an awesome job and I am so excited about all the extra room it created!


Here is Avery working on one of her favorite projects. She is washing bath toys. We have a big bin of toys that sits by the the tub and every so often I have the kids help me clean them. Avery loves getting all wet and "cleaning." I have learned over time to just take all of her clothes off right away so that I don't have to deal with her soaking wet clothes!
Here is Jaideyn doing her favorite thing- any type of craft!
Last week Friday night we went to family fun night at Jackson's school. What a riot! Jaideyn was so excited to be able to go this year! It was very busy, but a ton of fun. Thank you papa and mema for watching our little Aves for the night! At the school both of the kids got their hair colored. You can't see it real great in the pics, but they sure were excited about it. Jackson chose to have black stripes in his hair and Jaideyn chose to have on side painted pink and the other purple!!

Our lazy Aves! This is one of my favorites! Avery was sitting at the table with the kids eating lunch. I was busy with something and when I came back I saw Avery laying down in her chair eating! I laughed so hard. We love you Aves, but you have showed us once again just why you are a little bit chubby!!!
The girls hanging out with daddy. Here they had both just woken up from their naps and like to "cozy" for a bit before the get going!
Tim has been very busy putting shelves in the girls' closets. He did an awesome job and I am so excited about all the extra room it created!

Here is Avery working on one of her favorite projects. She is washing bath toys. We have a big bin of toys that sits by the the tub and every so often I have the kids help me clean them. Avery loves getting all wet and "cleaning." I have learned over time to just take all of her clothes off right away so that I don't have to deal with her soaking wet clothes!
Here is Jaideyn doing her favorite thing- any type of craft!
Last week Friday night we went to family fun night at Jackson's school. What a riot! Jaideyn was so excited to be able to go this year! It was very busy, but a ton of fun. Thank you papa and mema for watching our little Aves for the night! At the school both of the kids got their hair colored. You can't see it real great in the pics, but they sure were excited about it. Jackson chose to have black stripes in his hair and Jaideyn chose to have on side painted pink and the other purple!!
Our lazy Aves! This is one of my favorites! Avery was sitting at the table with the kids eating lunch. I was busy with something and when I came back I saw Avery laying down in her chair eating! I laughed so hard. We love you Aves, but you have showed us once again just why you are a little bit chubby!!!
1 comments:
Good job on the closets Tim!!
I really need a copy of that pic with Avery NAKED to put in my album!!!
Post a Comment