Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hanging out with the Dejong's

On Friday night we went over to Ted and Erin's house for the night. We made dinner and chatted while the kids played. It was a great time! It is so awesome to see the kids playing together so well. Ty and Avery had a lot of fun together- and even found some time for some extra curricular activities (as seen above!) Aren't they cute!!!

Our precious babies- or should I say 2 year olds!


When I was doing this post I came across these pics from last year. Here are Ty and Avery (I am going to guess they are about 9 months old) playing together. It's so neat to look back and see how much they change! They have both gotten bigger and the most noticable thing I think is how much their hair has grown! They look like totally different kids.




Here Ty and Avery were having fun bouncing a superball to each other across the table.


Here are the beauties now. They were all tired out and ready for quite time and a movie. I think it is so cute because both the girls have a "blankey" and suck their thumbs!!


Here is a pic of Lindsey and Jaideyn from a few years ago. They have grown up so much! Aren't they cuties!


2 comments:

edejong said...

Love it! it is fun to look back on how much they have changed.

can you email me the pics of Avery and Ty?

Anonymous said...

Those pics are adorable of Avery & Ty!!