Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girls night out

Last night we had an awesome girls night out! We went for dinner and drinks at Roses. I love that restaurant! We try to schedule a night like this about once every month or two. It worked out that we were all able to make it last night. It was so much fun. Geat friends , great food and great conversation!
We all have families now and stay very busy, but I love the fact that we are able to stay connected in one way or another! It was great to see everyone and I look forward to doing it again!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends are priceless! Six beautiful women from the outside in! Keep taking pics they will be treasures to you someday.

Mom

Anonymous said...

jill, make sure you check out the funny video of tweeter in my image gallery! its so funny! :)