skip to main | skip to sidebar

Family of Five

Welcome to the adventures (and misadventures) of the Koster family!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Koster Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Genealogy forums - Roots

Posted by Jill at 9:48 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Cute quotes of the day

Avery-

At lunch today as Avery was sitting in her highchair she had a song for us all-

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Tim & Jill, Happy birthday to you!"

Jaideyn-

Last night Jaideyn's panties were hanging out and Tim said "I see London...." and right away Jaideyn said "you don't see my London!!"

Jaideyn-

Last night after she had been in bed for about an hour and a half Jaideyn called for me. I went in there and she said "I have to go to the bathroom and then I would like you to paint my nails!!!"

Jackson-

"Jaide- you know that if you like a boy that means he's your boyfriend!" Jaideyn says "oh good, then you are my boyfriend!" Jackson "Yup!"

(Oh the beauty of innocent children!!)

Jaideyn-

"When I grow up I am going to be a singer or a tattoo putt-er on-er!" What high goals she has set for herself! I have to remember this one and see what she thinks about it as she gets older. Hopefully her dreams of being a tattoo putt-er on-er will fade!

Avery-

The girls were laying down watching songs and Jaideyn offered for Avery to share her pillow. Avery said "I can't- I need something to drool on!"

Jaideyn -

The kids were playing in the leaves and were laying down in them and Jaideyn asks me "Mom, could you get me an outside pillow please!"

Jaideyn-

"The music in this house is WONDERFUL!"

Avery-

I walked into the kitchen to find Avery and I asked her "What are you doing?" and she responded "Nothing that you need to know about!"

Avery-
I got the kids a new wild life book and they were looking through it. Jaide was looking at a picture and asked me what kind of animal it was. I said I wasn't sure, so we should read it. Avery said "Mom, I am certain it's a dingo!"

About Me

Jill
I am blessed with an awesome husband, three loving children, wonderful family and friends.
View my complete profile

links

  • pics-by-lis
  • One day at a time
  • Heather
  • the Dejong family
  • the Vink family
  • The triplet blog
  • poke it with a stick

Our family

Our family

Blog Archive

  • ► 2013 (3)
    • ► October (3)
  • ► 2011 (28)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (8)
    • ► January (7)
  • ► 2010 (85)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (21)
    • ► July (10)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (12)
    • ► April (10)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (14)
  • ► 2009 (47)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (4)
  • ▼ 2008 (70)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (6)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (5)
    • ► August (7)
    • ▼ July (11)
      • Girls night out
      • Who's kid is that?
      • Avery's surgery
      • Our weekend "Away"
      • Just as I suspected!
      • Koster Look-alike Meter
      • Lakeside Park
      • Where's Avery?
      • Water park fun!
      • Summer Fun!
      • Who are these crazy guys?
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (7)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2007 (22)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (12)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (5)