Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where's Avery?

Avery loves to climb and also to get into things. If all is quiet around the house I know for sure that Avery has gotten into something and 99% of the time it is something she is not supposed to be doing (and she knows it!) Here is a perfect example- all was quiet in the trailor and I went on a search for Avery. It actually took me a few minutes to find her because I never thought to look in the shower! Who really wants to hang out in a shower and why? Avery was having the time of her life playing in there. And of course part of the reason was because she knew she should not be in there!

Here is one example of her being able to climb and get into something without getting into trouble! I was very happy to find her sitting in this bin and playing with the toys. And I must admit I really was wishing that I had a kid safe top to put on this bin so that I could contain her in there for awhile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta laugh at her!! Your first two were way too easy - plus she wants to be her own woman!
Love you Aves!

Mema

mb said...

man, she hust keeps getting cuter and cuter!