
Today we had a great time playing at the park with Melissa, Justin and Levi. We don't get to this park often but it is really nice. The kids enjoy it.


Here the girls are each enjoying swinging in the baby swings. For some reason Jaidey is just not coordinated enough to stay on a regular swing. I have worked with her 100 times to try to teach her how to sit and stay on a swing, but she just can not do it. Within the first 30 seconds she falls flat on her back in the dirt! Oh Grace- we love you!

So what do you do when there is only 1 available swing and 2 girls whining to swing? You throw them both in the same swing and let them swing away. Although you can't tell from this pic- they really did think it was fun!

Avery has officially thrown in the towel! I can't say I blame her. It had to be at least 100 degrees while we were at the park. The kids didn't seem to mind, but I think that the heat and running around for an hour and a half finally got the best of Avery!
1 comments:
I would love a picture of all the kids on swings!
Mom
Post a Comment