So, we live in the sick house! Stay far far away!

Yesterday we took Avery to the doctor because she was in really rough shape over the weekend. And the poor little peanut has a double ear infection and a sinus infection! So, we got her started on the drugs and figured we would be on the upward swing today. Not so much! About 9:00 last night Jackson threw up. Fortunately he is old enough to at least try to contain it to the bowl we provided him. He then went to bed and woke up to throwing up again at about 11:30. Unfortunately this time it went all over the place. So, the laundry begins! We put him to sleep on the couch and I slept on the living room floor next to him all night (very comfortable!) He woke up a few times throwing up, and then settled into a nice sleep about 4:30AM! In the mean time arounf 2:00AM I hear Avery coughing and I go in to check on her and she is covered in throw up! So, we start the whole process over again. I ended up doing 3 loads of laundry after midnight!!
What fun, what fun! But, as mothers we have all been through this. It really isn't that bad though. Its one night and then its done. And I must admit, even though they are puking all over the place, I still love it when they are sick! Nothing better than being able to cuddle with your 4 year old on the couch for an hour!!!
But, it is now Tuesday night and all is well. Jackson took a 3 hour nap today and woke up back to his old self. Avery is still questionale, but I would cry too if I were her!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment