Monday, November 5, 2007

A day in our life!!!























I sure wish that I could figure out how to put the pictures in here correctly. I don't know how to move them around!
Anyways, this is what i've got so I will deal with it!

Some new and interesting things have happened at our house in the last week. Avery decided it was time to stand up in her crib- and she thinks she is pretty cool! It is amazing how I forget about all the little things that babies do that are so much fun. The morning I went in to get Avery up and saw her standing up I was amazed. I knew that it was coming, but it was still so neat to see her do it!! She is growing up so fast.
Also, Jackson decided that he was going to be helpfull! I was cleaning the bathroom and he came in and asked if he could clean the shower! This is totally not like him and I was very suprised to hear him say that. So, of course I let him help and he did a great job! (Yes, I know my shower is nasty, I've been slacking!)


And then there is Jaideyn. She is usually in her own little world. She just does what she does best -being a girly girl. She loves to get out her babies and set them all up and feed them. Kinda fun to sit back and watch!









0 comments: