
What does one plan for a long, cold and rainy day at home with 3 busy children??? I asked myself this question last night while I was thinking about today. I intentionally did not make any plans to do anything because I wanted to stay home all day. The last few weeks have been so busy that there has not been one day that we just stayed home all day. Well, with the weather getting colder it eliminates the playing outside all day factor, so it was time to be creative. It is amazing how i forgot what we used to do all day every day last winter.It sounds crazy, but if any of you have 3 young children you will understand that you cannot stay home all day and not have any ideas for the day. In our house that equals disaster!! The kids get restless and the fighting begins!!!
So today was craft day. Nothing too fancy, just a few paper plates, some pipe cleaners, markers and glue sticks! Who knew a glue stick was soooo cool! The kids loved it. They thought that this was the best thing they have ever done in their lives! And of course we must display all fabulous artwork on our bedroom doors!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment