The kids get really excited each year when they start to see the leaves falling off the trees. In their minds that only means one thing- big leave piles to jump in! So, Tuesday was the night (much to Tim's dismay!) I bundled up the kids and out we went. The kids love it and so do I. To them its fun and to me it is a great time to TRY to get some cute pics. I know that Tim has some other ideas about the whole process, but you can't help but enjoy yourself when you are watching 3 little ones having the time of their lives!! Thank you honey, you did a fine job raking for yet another year!!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
One of our favorite things!!!!
Posted by Jill at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Jill, these pics are sooo cute! Mema probably needs these!!
Don't worry mema, they have already been ordered for you!!!
Post a Comment