Sunday, September 28, 2008

She dances

Jaideyn has officially started her dance classes. It is so cute to see her all dressed up and trying to dance. I really like the dance school. It is a Christian school and before they start each class they sit down and do a devotion and pray. How neat is that. The thing that I like the most about that is it teaches her that God is a part of all things that she does. I know for myself I often just go through the daily routine of life and often forget to teach the children that all of this is only possible because of God. We often take each new activity forgranted and I am now realizing how important it is for me to try to remember to teach them these things.
After we are doing something I encourage the kids to thank dad or mom or whoever is doing it with them, but it is not often that I remind them to thank God. We will be working on that!!!
Here are the girls starting their class.
It is so cute to watch Jaidey dancing. She has never been the most coordinated or graceful girl. So, we are hoping this may help?! Anyways, she loves her dance class and enjoys going each week.

0 comments: