Sunday, September 28, 2008

Grow mullet GROW!!

When I got Avery up this morning this is how her shirt was on. She must have gotten bored this morning before I got her up! I had a good laugh over it!
Lately each morning when I am doing Jaideyns hair Avery comes over and says "my hair" or "my hair pretties" which makes me laugh every time and think- oh honey- there's no pretty in that hair!!! But anyways, she has been wanting me to do her hair also. So, I tried pig tails just for fun. It looked hilarious, but Avery thought that she was the most beautiful person on earth. She was so excited that mom actually did her hair. I thought for sure she would pull them out immediately-as she always does with her barrettes, but she kept them in all day. Often looking in the mirror and reminding me "mom, my pretty hair!" as if I can't see it (and laugh!).
I love you Avery, mullet and all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mema loves your pretties Avery!!
Avery is developing such a darling personality :)

Triplet Mom said...

My philosophy is always better pig-tails than mullets! We battle with mullets over here too!

Bradi said...

Pigs are my fave. Hands down. Nothing cuter.