On May 14 our little man graduated from preschool. Hard to believe how time flies. Here he is walking into the gym.
The whole preschool class singing together. (Not the best pics, but I was towards the back, so it was the best I could do in the dark gym!)
Jackson getting his diploma and a hug from the wonderful Mrs. Pat- his teacher.
A big congrats from daddy! He is so proud of you bubba!
Our very proud and excited bubba! I can't believe the year is done already. It is absolutely amazing to see how much a child learns and grows in preschool. He knows so much already ( i know it's normal, but he is our 1st one going through this, so to see it just amazes me.) We are so very proud of you Jackson. We absolutely love who you are and we are so excited to see you growing up. We pray for you every day. God loves you so much and He has filled you with such a joy and enthusiasm for Him. We pray that you will continue to grow in Jesus!!
God is so good! He has blessed us with a wonderful little boy and the calling to send him to a christian school. I can not encourage everyone who reads this enough to really really really pray and let God lead you in the direction of christian education. It is tough at times, I know (and we are only just beginning) to pay the bills and to make it work. I can only say that it is completely worth it and I wouldn't change this decision for anything. There will be tough times for him and for us, but we will always know that God is the center of our lives both at home and at school. That is huge. At graduation Jackson recited Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepard. I shall lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for you are with me. Your rod and your staff they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You annoint my head with oil. My cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever!
No words can explain what I as a mother felt as my 5 year old son recited this Psalm (that I did not teach him) with all of his friends standing around him. Makes every minute of the last 5 years completely worth it and then some!
2 comments:
Jill, I can't even type because
I am crying so hard! Imagine for a minute the joy for us as grandparents!! We made that hard decision 25 years ago and to see out children committed to christian ed also is such a thrill. We thank God daily and He does not promise an easy rough, but He is always faithful!
Love ya lots,
Mom
Ya, my typing needs a little help!!
Post a Comment