This past week Avery found her nose. It is so funny to see her walk around with her finger up her nose. She also likes to stick toys up her nose (as you can see) So, I figure it's only a matter of time before I find something stuck up her nose!
I was taking Aves pic and the other kids just had to be funny and join in on the fun. Oh the things that are amusing on a long rainy day at home!!!!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Avery found her nose!
Posted by Jill at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny!! Those grandkids make Mema sooo proud!
Love you all,
Mema
Boy am I glad I found your blog just in time. It seems like just yesterday Tim was walking around with his finger up his nose. Oh, maybe it was.
Post a Comment