Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy birthday Jaideyn!

Happy birthday Birdie!! ( obviously not the best pic of her, but I thought that we should at least have one with a cake in it!)

Again, I can't believe how time flies. Jaideyn Marie, you are 3 already! Although there were times I wasn't sure we (or I) would make it to this day because you were such a wonderful baby, but here we are and I couldn't be happier!
You started out a bit rough around the edges and made us wonder what in the world we were going to do with you, God showed us exactly what our long trial was for! You have grown up to be such a wonderful little girl. We love you so much!
I love the way that you talk with your little lisp and the way you try to say big words that come out all mixed up. I love to paint your nails and to watch you sleep all cuddled up with "peepoly"and sucking your thumb. I love the way that you correct me if I call you anything other than Jaideyn or birdie! You say "Mom, don't call me honey, I am your birdie!" (Where the nickname came from I don't know)I also love the way you bust out into song (rather loudly) no matter where we are or what we are doing. We call you our little "music minister". In the middle of any store of restaurant you will start singing your hymns and songs without a care in the world. Your favorite one to sing out and about is "Every body oughta know who Jesus is". How appropriate. You also have a wonderful love for God that just amazes us. He has also filled you with such enthusiasm and Joy for Him. We thank God for you most everyday- I'm kidding- everyday and we thank him for blessing us with you. You are a beautiful little girl and we love you so so so much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaideyn you are such a sweet girl! Papa & Mema love you so much. You just keep singing praises!!

Mema