We knew that this day was coming, but it happened a lot sooner than we expected. Jackson had his first filling put in his teeth! I noticed a small brown spot on one of his back teeth and decided we better call Dr. Kevin. Jackson first had his teeth cleaned by Ms. Jill. He loves to go and visit the dentist. He gets excited to use "Mr. bumpy" (the toothbrush) and "Mr. Slurpy" ( the sucking straw). He sat so good and when it was all done he said "Mom, can we come back and visit sometime soon?" Dr. Kevin was very happy to hear those words!!
After Ms. Jill cleaned his teeth it was time for the fateful filling. I was nervous about how Jackson would do. I hate getting filling, so I couldn't imagine how a 5 year old could handle it. Well, he proved me very wrong. He laid in that chair completely intrigued by the whole situation. He did not move a muscle and got excited for each new step in the process. (Even the shot didn't bother him.) So, anyways, he has a beautiful new filling and a wonderful memory of the dentist!
Monday, January 21, 2008
To the dentist we go!
Posted by Jill at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOW Jackson - Mema is so proud of you!! (not for the cavity)
Mema
Post a Comment