Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fun in the last month

So, we have had a busy and fun month. We did alot of sledding, celebrated Christmas and the new year and just had FUN! Here is Jaidey and her friend getting ready to go sledding!
More sledding. In the winter I sure am glad for the big obnoxious hill in the back yard- in the summer, not so much!
Setting up the Christmas tree. This night to me is ALMOST as fun and exciting as Christmas day. I love setting up the tree and decorations. It is getting more fun now that the kids are able to help and enjoy it also.
The finished product- and two goof balls!

As I have stated before I have no idea how to move the pics around, and no matter what order I upload them in they still just go all over. So, these pics are in completely random order and I apologize. Again, if anyone knows how to move the pics, please fill me in!
Anyways, Uncle Mark came home for awhile to celebrate Christmas. We love having him home and try to spend as much time with him as we can!
Opening presents with Papa and Mema "sandy". We had so much fun opening presents with the kids. It was awesome the have the ENTIRE family there this year. Usually we are missing one!
Avery's first Christmas. As usual, she like the paper and boxes more than the actual gift!
A very excited Jackson! He finally got "shark attack" which he has been asking for for months.
Jaideyn got a new princess sleeping bag and is loving it!







More sledding!
Uncle Chad came home for Christmas, which we all love! We spent as much time with him as possible.
We celebrated Christmas with the kids. One of their favorite things is to dig into their stockings!
We celebrated Christmas with our extended family. I thought that since the kids were all dressed up and looking nice I would try to get a cute pic of them. As evidence from this photo, family pics are not really an option right now!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! It's hard to believe that another Christmas and New Year has come and gone. But. oh the great memories we have!!

Love ya, Mom