Our baby is one! I can not believe how times flies. I feel like she was born yesterday. It is sad to have our baby growing up so fast, but she is at such an awesome stage in her life that it makes it all worth it. She is such a happy little girl(if she is not sick!!) She laughs and talks and does something new everyday. I love you some much my little Aves!
For Avery's birthday we went to dinner with family. It was a wonderful way to celebrate. We had a nice dinner, opened presents and had some yummy cake. As you can see Avery loved the cake.
Papa, Mema and Avery
Thank you to all of our wonderful family that joined us in celebrating! It really means a lot to all of us to have you there. The kids will have wonderful memories of their birthdays!
Another birthday celebration at Burger King with the Koster family. We go to lunch every Wednesday with all of us girls and the kids who are not in school. Avery's birthday happened to fall on Wed. so she got and extra celebration. We made cupcakes to share and of course Avery dug right into that!
Jackson and Jaideyn were so excited for Avery's birthday. It is so neat to see the brother and sister bond that they have with each other, especially at times like these. Both of the kids remembered as soon as they woke up to say happy birthday and they couldn't wait to give Avery their present. We have the little tradition in our family that on your birthday, as soon as we all wake up, the birthday kid gets to open one present first thing (as you can see it is done while everyone is still in jammies). What a fun day!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Happy Birthday Avery
Posted by Jill at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had lots of fun celebrating Ave's 1st birthday too!! I will definetely need a few pics of the cake and party.
Mema
I did not know you had a blog- I just happened to find it today! I'm so excited- I feel like I don't see you that often, so it will be nice to see what you are up to.
Happy Birthday to Avery!!!
I can't believe she is one-she is adorable!! It looks like everyone had fun celebrating.
Post a Comment