Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Maybe we are back?

Today I received another email saying that my photo project is waiting to be finished. The one I started in 2012........needless to say I am no longer a good photo album maker. For awhile I made two albums a year and kept up on all my photos. I have let that slide and am now so overwhelmed with it all. I started thinking about how nice it was to blog every once in awhile and then at the end of the year make a blog book and call it good. We all love looking back at it and enjoy the memories. So, maybe I should start blogging again. Not sure if I will keep up with it, but thought I would give it a shot?!

The kiddos have grown up a bit since 2011. Life is busier and just as overwhelming, but in a different way. Now instead of trying to keep an eye on the kids and wonder what they are getting in to around the house, we are trying to keep an eye on the calendar and trying to make sure each one gets where they need to be each day......and on time!
Oh how life changes in the blink of an eye. Some days it seems so crazy but I know that I would not trade it for anything. I love these little blessings and I thank God for them most days....oh, .I mean EVERYDAY!

0 comments: