Our little boy has turned 7! That just sounds so old. He is definately growing up and it is so neat to watch. Because he is the oldest we are learning the process of growing up with him. Some things I am happy to see him grow out of and some kinda make me sad. He is learning so much and it is amazing to me.

We have the tradition that when it is your birthday you get to open a present as soon as you wake up. Usually it is just a small present and we save the bigger one for after dinner. But, Jackson had a snow day on his birthday, so we decided to give him his big present right away. So, here he is opening it with anticipation~and the big smile when he realizes what is in the box!


Complete with a fun game to play! We love you so much Jackson and as much as I tell you that you are not allowed to get any older~ I am enjoying watching you grow up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment