Monday, November 2, 2009

Our nature walk

Last week we decided that we needed to go for a walk in our woods. We don't do it nearly as often as we should, partly because Jaideyn is scared to go in there. I convinced them that it would be fun to check out God's creatures and their habitats. Also, I wanted them to check out the awesome colors. So, we bundled up (in clothing of their choice as you can see!) and we headed out. The kids enjoyed checking out the cows.

In the woods is this really neat tree that you can walk through. I was thinking it would be an awesome fort for the kids, but they were not having it. I couldn't get Jackson or Jaideyn to even go in there and look up to see in it. Avery volunteered and walked right in to check out the situation. Our brave little 2 year old.


Of course Jaideyn asked me to take her pic- about 25 times- and in each one she has to have a pose!

I'm so excited because Jackson is finally brave enough to climb trees!



"A red monster up in a tree!"




0 comments: