Not too much new going on here~ so I thought I would post a bunch of random pics showing a little of our everyday life. Here is Jaideyn painting one of her pics. That is one of Jaideyn's favorite things to do. Anything craft related and she is doing it.

This is a huge milestone for Avery. Jaideyn loves me to braid her hair ( I love doing it!) and I do it all the time. Each time I do it Avery watches very closely and always asks for me to braid her hair. Well, our sweet Aves is lacking in the hair department and I always try, but then have to explain to her that her hair isn't long enough for mommy to braid. I feel so bad every time and often times Avery cries because she "doesn't have pretties like Jaidey!" Well, the other day I was FINALLY able to put a braid in her hair. Although it is tiny and not all that attractive- Avery was the proudest little girl on the block. You would have thought she was Ms. America! She was so excited and even got to wear her braid to show Papa and Mema. She has officially achieved big girl status (in her mind!!) She even asked me to take a pic of her and Jaidey with their matching braids!

Decorating halloween cookies!


Messy but fun!


Here is Avery imitating Mom. I always have sticky notes on the doors with reminders and Avery decided that she needed some too. So, she "wrote" on them and then hung them on the door. Funny how much kids are observing when you don't realize it!

More crafts.

Game night with Dad.

Avery~need I say more?????
2 comments:
Love your everyday life!! Very cute braids girls!
very cute, jill! i wish my hair were long enough for cuties too! :)
Post a Comment