Today is a good day! I feel like it's been awile since I have thought that so I wanted to write about it. After being sick for way too long and having sick children, I finally feel like we are back and ready to face each new day.
I was nervous about today because I have six children here today and a house that has not been properly cleaned in about a week. That makes for a busy day with alot to accomplish! We are planning on leaving for Mark and Diana's house tom. so I want to get everthing done.
This morning the boys were up at about 6am and woke Jaideyn up shortly after that. Not a fabulous start. But I got up and decided we would make it work! Avery woke up with a big smile and a good attitude (which is VERY rare) and things are going well. So, it's 10am now and everyone has had breakfast and are dressed and ready for the day, the kids are all playing nicely- no major fights to break up....yet! Play-doh is out and entertaining 3 of the kids, pictures are being painted, pokemon cards being played with, brownies and cinnamon bread are in the oven and laundry started. Not bad I'd say.
I am thankful for the good start to the day and we'll see how the afternoon is going to go. My guess is a lot of tired children- hopefully they will nap for me!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Today is a good day!
Posted by Jill at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOW! I am so glad to hear you are feeling on top again! Sounds to me like you are Super Mom today!!Thank God for small blessings :)!!
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment