Sunday, October 11, 2009

Art Prize

I know that I am a bit late, but I still wanted to post these pics. We spent an evening downtown checking out Art Prize. We went kind of as a last minute thing and had no idea really what it was all about. When we got there we were amazed at all of the people and all the activity. First we went on the bridge and checked out Nessie and the table and chairs and all of that neat stuff. The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever!



Jackson thought this was cool. It's a moose made out of nails. It really was awesome!



Jaideyn and Avery had fun ringing the huge wind chimes. I loved how everything was hands on and the kids could feel a part of things instead of just looking!


I packed suppper for us and we found a cool spot to sit and eat. What an awesome famiy outing. I am so excited that we decided to go and check it out. We only had about 2 hours to be down there and we only saw a few things and we still had an amazing time. I hope that they will do Art Prize again and we will definately plan a whole day to be there.




Here is Avery playing with the red ball. This was definately the kids favorite thing. It was a soft big red ball and they spent a lot of time hitting it and running and jumping into it!





Here are the troops at the end of our journey. As you can see they are hyper and enjoying life.






0 comments: