At lunch today as Avery was sitting in her highchair she had a song for us all-
"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Tim & Jill, Happy birthday to you!"
Jaideyn-
Last night Jaideyn's panties were hanging out and Tim said "I see London...." and right away Jaideyn said "you don't see my London!!"
Jaideyn-
Last night after she had been in bed for about an hour and a half Jaideyn called for me. I went in there and she said "I have to go to the bathroom and then I would like you to paint my nails!!!"
Jackson-
"Jaide- you know that if you like a boy that means he's your boyfriend!" Jaideyn says "oh good, then you are my boyfriend!" Jackson "Yup!"
(Oh the beauty of innocent children!!)
Jaideyn-
"When I grow up I am going to be a singer or a tattoo putt-er on-er!" What high goals she has set for herself! I have to remember this one and see what she thinks about it as she gets older. Hopefully her dreams of being a tattoo putt-er on-er will fade!
Avery-
The girls were laying down watching songs and Jaideyn offered for Avery to share her pillow. Avery said "I can't- I need something to drool on!"
Jaideyn -
The kids were playing in the leaves and were laying down in them and Jaideyn asks me "Mom, could you get me an outside pillow please!"
Jaideyn-
"The music in this house is WONDERFUL!"
Avery-
I walked into the kitchen to find Avery and I asked her "What are you doing?" and she responded "Nothing that you need to know about!"
Avery-
I got the kids a new wild life book and they were looking through it. Jaide was looking at a picture and asked me what kind of animal it was. I said I wasn't sure, so we should read it. Avery said "Mom, I am certain it's a dingo!"
1 comments:
So cute Aves! I am still laughing about Jaidey's comment last night after you put her to bed! That is sooo Jaidey!!
Post a Comment