Monday, November 3, 2008

Who really does this?

We got tee-peed (sp?) on Friday night. Who would of ever thunk it? We honestly did not think that we had to worry about this until our kids got in high school. We apparently were wrong! I have no idea who in the world did this, but I must say thank you! Why? Because not too much can bring a smile to my face after getting up way too early with the kids on a Saturday morning- but this certainly did. I looked out the window and what do I see? Nothing but toilet paper hanging from the trees. Of course I had to smile!

The beauty of it all is that the kids were so excited to go out and clean it up. They thought it was the coolest thing ever. Thank goodness they are still too young to know it's really not fun at all! It brings back memories of all the fun days we had to spend cleaning up all the junk that others so kindly left in our front yard. For example- toilet paper, leaves, forks, eggs, shaving cream..... and so on. Oh the good old days!


































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sight must have brought you back a few years!! Any ideas?

Anonymous said...

you'll never know