Monday, November 10, 2008

Girls, girls and more girls!

So, it seems as though there has been alot of girls around here lately!


And they love to put on their princess dresses and dance. So fun! I must admit that I have been doing quite a bit of dancing also!
Here are the pretty princesses taking a break to pose for the camera!


I love having all these girls around. It is such a different world than I am used to. I have been doing boy stuff with Jackson for so long it is a nice change of pace to have girls dancing about! (I love you very much Jackson and I do enjoy building legos and playing checkers!) So, if anyone has any girls that like to dress up and dance please feel free to send them over at any time!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are four precious girls! I can't believe you had that many princess dresses.

Mom

Bradi said...

Um, yes I'd like to pencil in a dance party the next night I come over when the kids are in bed. I'll bring my own princess dress.

Brenda said...

Hey! I know a couple of those girls...looks like fun!!