We have been busy enjoying the wonderful weather! I thought I would highlight some of our favorites with a few pics. One of our most fav activities is running throught the sprinklers and "washing" our bikes. The girls love to have their bucket of soap and water with their wash cloths, and away they go! Hours of happiness!
Jackson loves to mess with the sprinklers. After he is done with them the road and the driveway are the most watered!
Popsicles at Sandy Pines. We kinda forgot how much fun they could be. The kids think they are the best thing ever! So, you are probably wondering why the kids don't have shirts on? Because mom has no use for sticky red and blue popsicle juice all over their shirts! But in their minds eating with no shirt on was half the fun.
Aves first encounter with a popsicle (am I spelling this right?- too lazy to look it up!) She devoured that thing!
Yes, the play set is still neat for the kids! They are out there everyday.
So, this winter I wrote a post about the big hill in our back yard. I said that it was great for sledding in the winter, but that we have no use for it in the summer. I will now take that back. We have discovered the use for it in the summer! Jackson actually started it and he absolutely loves it! Bikes are just as good as sleds right??????
Down the hill he goes!

And of course he must fall. But, I think that it is safer than the road. At least he has a somewhat soft place to land!



1 comments:
Jill, the pics with popsicles are too cute! The first one of Avery reminds me of you. I have one of you in a bathing suit at about the same age except you had 2 more rolls on your thighs and cute pig-tails!!
Mom
Post a Comment