We decided that it would be great to have a play set at our house. We finally went out and got one, not realizing how much work it is to put one together! Here is a picture of Tim and his wonderful helper trying to sort through the mess and get started. Honestly, I wasn't sure that this would ever be built, but Tim came through like a champ and worked his butt off to get it put together!
Aves is also our big helper!
Tim finished this bad boy in less than a week and I am so very proud of him! The playset is finished and we all love it! Thank you honey! The most exciting part for me is that the kids will go out and play on it by themselves. Mom does not have to help. In our world this is a very new experience. Usually mom helps do everything and plays along with everything. I have been praying that they would become a bit more independant, and my prayers have been answered! They are all 3 playing on it as I just watch! (Is that selfish of me?)
Jackson has learned to do the monkey bars which is very exciting for him!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Our new playset!
That leads us to Aves! As you know Avery is a very independant girl, which is great, but makes me nervous occasionally. When she decided that she should climb up the stairs and go down the slide I laughed because it amazed me, but I freaked out because she will eventually fall and get hurt! So, my independance situation is a bit shattered. I do not trust her to be on the play set with out me being right there, but she must do as big brother and sister do. So, we will see what happens!
Posted by Jill at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Should've called Brad!! He's an expert now!
Jill, if Avery makes you nervous you can about imagine what she does to Mema!!! We are so happy that you got that playset - Good job Tim!!
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment