Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!



Our baby (or should I say little man!) has turned 5!!! I can not believe that he is 5 already. Time goes by so fast. I still remeber when he was born like it was yesterday!
I remeber how he used to always put his hands over his eyes as he drank a bottle, and how he would play in his exersaucer for hours and then just peacefully fall asleep! He has been such a blessing in our lives since the day we found out about him!!
Time has gone by so fast!! It seems like we went from feeding him bottles and crawling around on the floor, to building legos and playing Leapster in no time!!
We love you so much bubba!!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Jackson - Mema is so proud of you and can't believe you are 5!!! Papa and I pray for you every day.

We love you so much!