Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackson

Happy Happy Birthday Bubba! Wow, I can't believe that you are 8 already. You have had a lot of changes in your life this year and I am so proud of how you rolled with it and made it work. You have learned so much and have matured a ton. You are still loving playing with legos, but other than that your interests have changes from playing with toys to big boy stuff. You would prefer to help Dad on a project, build something for mom or shoot your gun. It scares me how fast you are growing up, but I thank God for you most days~ just kidding! I thank God for you every day and thank him for the amazing blessing you are to our family. Your love for your Dad, Mom and sisters is awesome. You are a good son and brother! I am very proud of you!

Celebrating birthdays with the Koster family!









Eating your birthday dessert at Logans.









And of course the birthday "yeee~haw!"











Celebrating your birthday with your classmates from Byron Christian.













Again we were hoping for lots of snow for your birthday party, but God had other plans. All still had fun sledding and being boys outside!
















HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA! I love you so very much!

















0 comments: