Sunday, April 11, 2010

sunshine!

Today was one of the first days of sunshine that we have had. We were so excited that we did all of our activities on the deck. This one was the most fun. We busted out the paints and made a huge picture!

The girls thought that this was the neatest thing ever. Understandable since we just spent 3 months cooped up in the house!! Unfortunately Jaideyn is just like her Mom. She and I have no use for the snow and cold weather. I just get plain crabby when I am cold and Jaideyn can't handle being outside in the snow for more than 10 minutes at a time and she gets too cold. Because I understand not liking the cold I really don't make her stay out in it. So, spending the day outside seemed like a foreign idea. We made the most of it and had a wonderful day!!

We even took a few minutes to lay out in the sun!! We are looking forward to more sunny days ahead!


0 comments: