Avery helped herself to a seat and table. Just thought it was cute!

One of Avery's favorite things to do is change her clothes. She loves to empty out her drawers and find "cute" things to wear. I don't love it only because she empties all of her clothes out of the drawers and then I get to fold it all back up and put it away. But, I let her do it because it keeps her busy and it's so funny to see what she comes up with. This time she got all dressed up and sang for me! I called her my little 80's rocker chic! Please notice her leopard print underwear hanging out. She got the outfit right all the way down to her "pannies"! This was also when she was diagnosed with fifth's disease~so that is why her cheeks are so pink!

She even got the 80's rocker chic stance right. She was totally in character today~ and didn't even know it!!
1 comments:
She definetely is "that kid"!!!!!
Love her sooo much!! Mom
Post a Comment