Our baby is 3!! I can't even believe it! While I am so happy and thankfull that she is growing up and enjoying life~I selfishly wish she would stay 2 her whole life. But, that is not the case so we must celebrate her 3rd birthday! The tradition in our family is that we have a small gift ready for them to open as soon as they get up in the morning and then they have one more gift that they open at night when we have cake. This year was neat because Jackson and Jaideyn are old enough to understand gift giving, so they each picked out their own gift for Avery. They were very excited to give her their gifts, so those were the ones that she opened right away in the morning. She was so excited.
A hug to say thank you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment