Our last weekend at Sandy Pines. It was a beautiful weekend and we were so thankful! We were able to enjoy all the things we love to do one last time. We enjoyed the water park and the water slide.
As a tradition we always have a potluck dinner at my parent's trailor with all the friends on Labor day weekend. I have no idea how long this tradition has been going on. As long as I can remember. I do not have a pic of the whole group, but if I can get one I will post it for fun! We look forward to it every summer and even the kids now understand what the potluck is all about. They look forward to yummy food and also being the center of attention. There is only 4 young kids at the potluck- and ours are 3 of them. So that means that the kids have a riot playing with the adults and goofing around. Here are the kids being silly at dinner. Normally I would not allow this stuff to be going on at the dinner table, but the kids play it up because all of the adults think they are funny and egg them on- so I let it slide!!
Very attractive Avery!








0 comments:
Post a Comment